- Matrimonial Law (50%)
- Family (15%)
- Probate (20%)
- Criminal Law (10%)
- Real Estate (5%)
- 1973, Illinois and U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- 1976, U.S. Supreme Court
- 1979, U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, J.D.
- Chicago Bar Association (Chair, 1991-1992, Vice-Chair, 1990-1991 and Secretary, 1989-1990, Matrimonial Law Committee; Member: Domestic Relations Committee; Probate Committee
- Judicial Evaluation Committee; Court Liaison Committee for Circuit Court of Cook County); Child Representative Circuit Court of Cook County (Member, Domestic Relations Division)
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Forensic Forum, Inc.
- Delta Theta Phi.
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award, 1969
- Assistant States Attorney for Cook County, Criminal Division, 1973-1975
- Member, Cook County Divorce Education Project for Parents
- Instructor, Walton Division of Industrial College of Engineering, 1981-1985
- Circuit Court of Cook County Attorney for Child Program, 1987-82
- Bar Association Coordinator, Cook County Expedited Child Support Enforcement Pilot Project
- Foundation President, 1997-1999, Chair and Board of Directors, 1999-2002, St. Paul’s House and Health Care Center
- Member, Nordic Law Club